As a software engineer at Accent Pointe you will be developing in-house trading applications. You will be responsible for optimizing applications to for efficiency; and be given opportunities to bring ideas and create new applications to assist our daily trading operations.
You will join a small and agile team with the ability to execute on ideas quickly and will be in close contact with traders, risk managers and other stakeholders within the firm.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary including a discretionary bonus;
- Challenging tasks and a dynamic work environment;
- Excellent office location, situated in the city centre of Amsterdam – walks away from Amsterdam Centraal Station;
- Personal development and training;
- Informal working atmosphere;
What we expect from you:
- Academically educated in computer science, mathematics, engineering or other related fields;
- Full-stack C++ development with knowledge of or experience with Agile software development methods;
- Experience in designing and implementing windows-based applications using MFC library in MS Visual Studio;
- Experience in building large-scale, robust, and highly optimized client-server applications;
- Experience in designing and managing MS SQL;
- Ability to work independently and in teams. Communicating clear and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Ability to find solutions within legacy code and to rewrite when necessary;
- Willingness to commit to time-critical projects and delivery thereof;
Feel free to upload your résumé and letter of motivation through our Vacancies-page on www.accentgroupe.com and we'll be in touch!
Or contact us through : email@example.com
Contract Type: Full Time
Open Positions: 1
Experience Required: 1 year
Education level: WO/HBO
Creation Date: Amsterdam